Wednesday, August 26, 2009

In the Kut


a lot barber shops have the kind of hand made signs I look for. Here are a few I visited this summer.
The Purr-fect Cut, Winston-Salem,NC









Across the street from the Purr-fect cut









Southeast Barber and Style, East Atlanta.





In The Kut Bouldercrest Rd, ATL






Hey I'm having a really hard time editing this . I'm finding it really hard to work with.

The pink pictures of combs and brushes are across the street from the perfect cut in Winston - Salem as well as the lincoln barbershop with the scratchy sign.


I'm gonna try to fix this later . ugh.

2 comments:

  1. I genuinely think that sign hunting is awesome. It makes me smile looking those pictures at how unique they are. Thanks for making my morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx AYM.
    this is obviously a work in progress. Even more than a normal blog in that I am still trying to figure out mechanically how the whole blogsite works . i appreciate your patience...also it sometimes takes ne along time to get back over here to post things.

    ReplyDelete